All time top 10 Front Squat / Zercher Harness lifts
1. James Pitbull Searcy (USA)B/W 339lbs Weight 600 Lbs Date 2/10/2011 video confirmation
3. Steve Kelly (New Zealand)B/W 359lbs Weight 507 lbs Date 31/8/2014 video confirmation
4. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen (Norway) B/W 230.78 lbs Weight 456.5 lbs Date 18/08/2012 video confirmation
5. Jesse Kellum (USA) B/W 213lbs Weight 455 lbs Date: 01/05/2012 video video confirmation
6. Ray Owen (Australia) B/W 204lbs Weight 440.9 lbs Date 18/7/2014 video confirmation
7. Jono Macfarlane (New Zealand) B/W Weight 440 lbs Date 6/7/2008 video confirmation
10. Peter Gray (Australia) B/W 203.9lbs Weight 374.7 lbs Date: 17/07/2014 video confirmation
When competing for a World Record Front Squat Harness attempt the rules are as follows.
Master 40+: from 1 January in the calendar year he reaches 40 years and throughout the full calendar year in which he reaches 49 years.
Master 50+: from 1 January in the calendar year he reaches 50 years and upwards.
What do i do after the record attempt?
Please send both your photo, video's and your bio to Getstrength.com. A waist-up photo of you is preferred. For your bio, please include a profile head shot, your age, weight, and height, where you live, what your work and interests are, some information about your training and goals! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return your required materials to Getstrength.com within 7 days of your attempt.
Upon receiving your completed paperwork and video's we will announce our decision on Getstrength.com blog and your name will be added to the exclusive Front Squat Harness World Record Board.
We’ll also announce your accomplishment in the next Getstrength.com Newsletter; and we’ll send you an official World Record Certificate,
Plus a Getstrength VIP Card that gets you 10% off all products online for life at Getstrength.com Store.
All customers of frontsquat.com and Getstrength International accept that they enter into activity with the equipment supplied by frontsquat.com and getstrength.com entirely at their own risk and hold frontsquat.com and getstrength.com personnel or equipment blameless for any damage, or injury to property or person whilst using the frontsquat.com and getstrength.com equipment or information supplied. Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
21 B Martyn Street, Waiuku New Zealand
Phone: +64 9 6222 885